JNS has just finished creating a distributed denial of service (DDoS) attack platform. We will have more information on our main website shortly, but if you are interested please contact JNS.
In a nutshell, the service allows JNS consultants to launch simulated DDoS attacks targeting a clients network and systems.
Value to the Client
- Assess overall DDoS risk and preparedness
- Create DDoS mitigation strategies
- Validate DDoS strategies and procedures work as expected
- Give technical staff real-world DDoS experience in a controlled setting
- Validate DDoS theories and assumptions
- Cloud-based service capable of generating massive scale attacks from multiple geographic locations.
- Capable of spoofed and non-spoofed attacks
- Layer7 application attacks
- Bandwidth attacks (UDP/ICMP floods)
- Protocol attacks (Syn floods, etc.)
- Custom attacks specific to the client environment
- Expert assessment and guidance from JNS DDoS professionals
- Granular control to minimize impact on active production environments